In response to COVID-19, we have made some changes at Koru Group Fitness.
Please follow these guidelines when attending classes at the studio:
- Please stay in your car until the instructor opens the studio 10 minutes before class. Keep most of your personal belongings secure in your trunk.
- Please bring your own water bottle and towel.
- Wash your hands immediately upon entering the studio.
- In studio classes are limited to 5 participants. Outdoor classes are limited to 6 participants. Sign-up on Zen Planner for all classes. (Our cancellation policy is 10 hours for 6 am classes, 5 hours for all other classes).
- The class schedule will be posted each Sunday morning for the following week.
- Masks are required and will be provided when needed.
- We will no longer follow a typical circuit format. Participants will remain at one station for an allotted period. Each station is equipped with sanitation items, and clients are asked to clean equipment during and after class.
- Please do not linger inside the studio after class.
Additional ways we are helping keep you safe:
- Instructors will complete a secondary cleaning of all surfaces once class has ended.
- 2 HEPA Air Purifiers have been added to the studio space.
- The back door will be kept open during class to allow for better air circulation.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the studio.
- Zoom classes will continue for those who are not ready to come back to in-studio classes. One-on-one training is also available.
COVID-19 Koru Participation Waiver
Koru Participation Waiver (pdf) Please complete and bring to your session.